You have the ability to add items to your Navigation menu in your App via URL’s. For example, if you now accept reservations online, you could put your reservations URL into the CMS so customers can access from the App. It is not recommended to load your App full of URLs for content as this can decrease the quality of your App.
To Get Started:
- Go to the CMS (content.totalloyalty.com)
- Login using your unique credentials.
- Click URLs in the left-hand navigation menu.
The first thing you will see is any existing URLs. URL’s can be location specific and also must be set to In-App Webviewer, or External Browser. We recommend to keep URLs In-App as much as possible, though some websites are not mobile friendly. For non-mobile friendly URL’s, please set it to External Browser so it renders properly for the end-user.
Assign the URL to a Location:
- Click Assign Locations in the top right corner in the blue bar.
- Check the boxes next to the applicable locations.
- Click Save.
- Click Save in the top right corner in the blue bar.
When you are all finished editing and saving your URL edits, be sure to publish the changes so your customers will see the updates as well.