Coupons are an exceptional way to make your loyal App users return time and time again. You may set them up for one day only to match with a push notification if you want to increase traffic during a slow lunch, or you can set them up in advance to show and auto-remove whenever you wish.
To Get Started:
- Go to the CMS (content.totalloyalty.com)
- Login using your unique credentials.
- Click Coupons in the left-hand navigation menu.
Any existing or future coupons that have already been set up will be shown here. Coupons are also automatically pulled in from Local Flavor, but can be deleted as desired.
To Add a New Coupon:
- Click Add Coupon in the top right corner in the blue bar.
- Select desired location (can only do one location at a time).
- Type your offer and be sure to keep number of words to a minimum; short and sweet. (Ex. $5 Off Purchase of $30 or More)
- Text is any other additional disclaimers to a customer redeeming the offer. (Ex. Not valid with other offers. Alcohol not included. One per person.)
- Select your valid start and expiration dates.
- Click Save.
- Note: If you have multiple locations and this coupon is to be identically applied to other location, simply change the location on the coupon and click save again. It will not update the existing coupon but will duplicate it to the new location.
To Edit an Existing Coupon:
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the desired coupon when viewing your entire list of VIP coupons.
- Make necessary edits.
- Click Save in the top right corner in the blue bar.
To Delete an Existing Coupon:
- Click the Trash icon to the right of the desired coupon when viewing your entire list of VIP coupons.
When you are all finished editing and saving your Specials, be sure to publish the changes so your customers will see the updates as well.