This tab in the CMS will allow you to do the following to the modules as they appear in the App:
To Get Started:
- Go to the CMS (content.totalloyalty.com)
- Login using your unique credentials.
- Click Module Settings on the left-hand navigation menu.
From here you will see all of the built-in modules the App has, whether they are currently disabled or not.
To Edit a Module:
- Click on the module that you’d like to enable or disable.
- To Enable/Disable: Check or uncheck the Enabled checkbox to enable/disable the module.
- To Rename: Enter the new name in the Title textbox.
- Click Save.
When you are all finished editing and saving your Module settings, be sure to publish the changes so your customers will see the updates as well.