- Click on Punch Cards in the left-hand navigation bar in the Merchant Admin.
Any existing Punch Cards will be shown.
- Click on Add New in the upper right-hand corner.
A pop-up screen titled Add Punch Card will appear.
- Enter the name of your punch card.
- Click Create. You will be directed to the Edit Punch Card screen.
- Choose the template that you would like to use as a theme for your punch card.
- Enter the title of the punch card.
- Enter the description of the punch card. This description is displayed on the punch card in the app. Example: Get 10 punches, get your 11th meal half-off.
- Enter the title and description of the reward. This text will be displayed when your customer receives the reward after punching all of the punch card’s holes. Example: Congratulations and thank you for being a loyal customer! You've earned a free meal!
- Specify the number of “holes” required to be punched in order to receive the reward. Each hole will need to be “punched” in order for the user to be eligible to receive the reward.
- Determine whether or not the punch card should be reusable. Check the “reusable” box if the user should be eligible to receive another punch card once they receive a reward. Remember to specify whether the app punch cards can be reused.
- Set the maximum number of punches a day.
- Specify a Pin Code Number that will be used internally to “punch” a card.
- Click Save in the lower right-hand corner to save your changes.
- Remember to complete a Build.