After you have created your email template, schedule a day and time to send it.
1.) Log In: my.totalloyalty.com
- Enter your Email, and Password. (*if you have lost your password, please contact the TLS Coaching Team at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click "LOGIN"
2.) Click “Emails” on the navigation menu
3.) Click the “CREATE NEW” button on right
4.) Give Your Email the Following:
- SUBJECT LINE: of the email
- PRE-HEADER (if you chose)
- A Preheader is a short summary of text that follows the subject line when an email is viewed in the inbox, to give the reader an idea of that the email contains before they open it. Preheaders can help in raising email open rates, click-through's, and reduce spam complaints.
5.) Choose a Send Date, and Time
- Choose the date from the pop up calendar
- Set the time. (NOTE: you must choose a time that is 15 or more minutes from the current time.)
- Always check the “Include Options” button to include those customers who signed up via LocalFlavor.com
IMPORTANT: If sending a TEST ONLY email, see How to Send a Test Email
6.) Choose the email you want to send
- Click "Find a template" to choose the email template you are sending
- Click "Find a list" to select the email list your sending to
- Click the SAVE button. Your email is now scheduled to send at the time and date chosen.
• Preview Your Email:
- Click Copy and paste the URL into your browser window