Adding Video To Your Gallery. Videos are a great way to keep your customers entertained and informed -- and to keep them using your app.
Step One: Upload your video to YouTube
It is easy to add YouTube videos to your app. To add a video to your app, make sure the video is public and available on YouTube first. You can upload YouTube videos at www.youtube.com/upload.
Step Two: Copy the YouTube ID from your video.
- Navigate to your YouTube video.
- Copy the alphanumeric text after the equal sign.
- Save this YouTube ID so that you can use it in the next step.
Step Three: Adding the YouTube Video to Your Gallery
- Click on Galleries in the Merchant Admin.
Any existing groups of galleries will be shown.
- Click the title of the gallery you would like to add the YouTube video to. This will bring you to the Edit Gallery screen.
- You will need to add a thumbnail image before you can add your YouTube video to your gallery. For help with adding a thumbnail, follow the Adding New Photos tutorial.
- Once you have added your thumbnail image, enter your YouTube ID (from Step Two) into the YouTube ID field.
- Click Save in the lower-right hand corner to save and confirm your changes.
- Remember to complete a Build in order for your changes to take effect on your app.