- Ensure the photo you would like to upload to your app is one of the following acceptable file types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .html, .htm, .txt, .docx, .doc, .zip, .pdf
- Click on Galleries in the Merchant Admin.
Any existing groups of galleries will be shown.
- Click the title of the gallery you would like to add a new photo to. (Or, create a new gallery.)
This will bring you to the Edit Gallery screen.
- Click on Add Images found in the upper right-hand corner.
A pop-up box will appear.
- Click Upload.
An Upload pop-up box will appear.
- Either drag and drop files you would like to upload, or add files by clicking the Add Files button and then choosing the file you would like to add.
- Click the Upload button to add your files. A confirmation message should appear in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen that states , “Uploaded # files(s)” and all status bars should be at 100%.
- Click the Close button and you’ll be directed to your image browser.
- Pick the images you would like to add to your gallery by selecting the checkbox under your image.
- Click the Pick button to add the selected photos to your gallery.
- You can add a title to your images by using the textbox directly bedside the image’s thumbnail.
- Click Save in the lower-right hand corner to save and confirm your changes.
- Remember to complete a Build in order for your changes to take effect on your app.