Product Set, Product Set Tabs and Product Sections. What are they? What's the difference?
- A product set is the foundation for creating your product listing. It's the first step.
- A product set must be assigned to a location in order for it to show in your app.
Product Set Tabs
- You have the option of creating tabs to organize how customers view your products.
- Tabs run across the top of the product set.
- Each tab can contain product sections.
- Each product set tab contains sections (i.e. shampoo, conditioner, etc.).
- Individual product items are added to the sections.
In this example, one product set ("Our Products") contains all of the product tabs and sections. This main product set has a tab for hair care products and a tab for nail care products. The hair care tab has a section for shampoo and conditioner. Finally, the shampoo section lists each shampoo and the conditioner section lists each conditioner -- and so on.