- Click on Coupons in the left-hand navigation bar in the Merchant Admin.
Existing coupons will be shown by location.
- Click Add New Coupon in the upper right-hand corner.
The Add VIP Coupon page will appear.
- Use the Location dropdown box to select the location where the coupon applies. Contact your Account Manager if you do not see the location you would like to use.
What if I want the same coupon for all of my locations? You will need to create the coupon for as many locations as you have. For example, if your business has 3 locations, you will need to create the same coupon 3 times and select each location for each coupon.
- Enter your offer and the coupon’s text into the text boxes.
- Select a start date and expiration date. (Use the following format: MM/DD/YYYY)
- Enter the coupon's Sort Order. The Sort Order determines the ranking of your coupon. For example, a coupon with a sort order of 3 displays below a coupon with a sort order of 2 within your app.
- Click Save in the lower right-hand corner to add your coupon.
- Remember to complete a Build in order for your changes to take effect
PLEASE NOTE: Once you add a coupon, it cannot be edited. If changes are needed, you will need to delete the old coupon and create a new coupon.