A menu set is the foundation for creating your menu.
- Click on Menus in the left-hand navigation bar in the Merchant Admin.
Any existing menu sets will be shown.
- Click Add New to add a new menu set.
The Add Menu pop-up box will appear.
- Enter the name of the menu set. For example, “Woodbridge Menu."
(This name will not appear in your app. It is for your reference only. To change the name as it appears in your app, see Renaming A Module.)
- Click Create. You are now ready to start creating your menu.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to assign your newly created menu set to a location so that it shows up in your app. See Assigning Menus To A Location for more information.