Reporting tools are available to you within your content management system (CMS). Below is an outline of the information that is provided.
To access your reporting log in to http://content.totalloyalty.com, and select "Reports Dashboard" from the left side navigation.
- The default reporting period is 30 days (Past Month)
- You can choose another reporting period from the drop down menu, or enter your own date range
1.) Emails Collected:
The number of email addresses collected from App users who provided it upon first accessing the coupon or punch card module. Think of these as the “fans” that the App is providing.
(Note: this number reflects emails acquired via the App only. It does not include emails collected via Local Flavor, websites, Facebook, or signup cards. Additionally, if someone unsubscribes from the email list after they were obtained via the App, the number on the dashboard will not decrease.)
2. ) Reporting: Click the Emails Collected panel to view additional reporting.
- Email: App users truncated email address
- Added: Date their email address was collected
3.) App Opens:
The number of times an App user has opened your App. This is not a unique number, but rather every instance in which users opened your App within the specified date range. If one user opened the App 10 times, all 10 are counted.
4.) Actions Taken by Users:
Click the App Opens panel to view the percentage of App users who accessed each module within the App, in the specified time period.
5.) App Downloads:
The number of unique devices that have download your App.
6.) Smartphone Options:
View "OS (operation system) Versions", or "New Devices Per Day"
7.) OS Versions:
Displays the percentage of iOS and Android users who have downloaded the App in the specified time period.
8.) New Devices per Day:
A graph shows the number of new downloads per day.
9.) Coupons Claimed:
Total number of coupons that have been redeemed via the App during the time period.
10.) Coupon Reporting:
Click the Coupons Claimed panel to view reporting.
Sorting options in your report:
- Count: the number of those coupons claimed
- Description: Click on coupon description to view coupon
- Start Date: Coupons start date
- End Date: Coupons end date
- City: The city in which that coupon is offered
* Search to filter by city, coupon description, etc.
PUNCHES | REWARDS
11.) Punches | Rewards:
The number of punches, and rewards in the time period.
- If DL (App Download Reward Card) is set to “0” hole punches in the CMS then no punch is recorded, and only the reward is counted
- If DL (App Download Reward Card) is set to “1” hole punch then both the punch, and the reward is counted
Note: Tracking of reward punches began at the end of March. Reliable reward reporting only starts on April 1st.
12.) Punch Card Options:
Click the Punches|Rewards panel to view Punchcard Options panel.
13.) Punches Report:
- Date Created: the date the punch was made
- Email: Truncated user email address
- Title: Punch card description
14.) Rewards Report:
- Date Redeemed: The date the reward was redeemed
- Email: Truncated user email address
- Title: Reward description
The number of push messages that were sent in the specified time period.
16.) Notification Options:
Click Notifications panel to open Notification Options.
Select Total "Reach Over Time", or "Message Statistics".
17.) Total Reach over Time:
Opens Push Notification Successes and Failures graph.
- Green line = Successful pushes (left counter)
- Red line = Failed pushes (right counter)
- Unit of time is located at bottom frame
18.) Message Stats report:
- Date Sent: The date the push notification was sent
- Message: The message contained in the push notification
- Receiving Devices: Number of devices that received the push message
- Failed Devices: Number of devices that did not receive the push message.
Reasons for this:
- Android devices that are not turned on will not receive the push. (Note: iOS will send to devices when the phone is turned back on)
- Notifications have been disabled after they were originally enabled.