Step One: Ensure you have created a specials set.
- Click on Specials in the left-hand navigation bar in the Merchant Admin.
Any existing specials sets will be shown. If you have not created a specials set yet, refer to Creating A Specials Set.
Step Two: Add a specials section.
To create a specials section:
- Click on the specials set you wish to add a specials section to.
- Click on Add Section in the horizontal navigation bar.
For example, you could add a section for each day’s specials, “Monday’s Specials”, "Tuesday's Specials", etc. The Edit Section screen will appear.
- Enter your section’s name, description, and any relevant notes.
Step Three: Add specials to your specials section.
- Click on Add Menu Item to start adding items to your specials section (i.e. Monday's Specials).
The Add Menu Item screen will appear.
- Select the section you want the special to appear under (i.e. Monday's Specials). Enter the special's name, description, price, calories and image.
- Name: Name of the menu item that displays in the menu section of the app.
- Description: Description of the item.
- Price: The price of the menu item. You may enter a dollar amount ‘7.99’ or text based value ‘2 for $5.00’. A “$” symbol will automatically be added to dollar amounts.
- Calories: You may choose to fill in this information, or not. It's totally up to you.
- Image: Add an image to further entice your customers.
- Click Save or Save & Add Another to continue adding special items.
- Click Save Menu in the lower right-hand corner to save the specials.
- Remember to complete a Build in order for your changes to take effect on your app.