With the Bulk Entry tool, you can add multiple items to your calendar at one time.
Step One: Prepare Your Content
- Open the Bulk Import Template attached below.
- Replace template text with your calendar items.
- Line One: Date
- Line Two: Title
- Line Three: Description
- Repeat as necessary until all calendar items are added.
- Verify that each individual calendar item is on its own line. Do not skip spaces in between items.
- Save your file.
Step Two: Import Content
- Click on Calendars in the left-hand navigation bar in the Merchant Admin.
- Click on the calendar you want to add content to.
- Click Bulk Entry.
- Copy and paste (Ctrl + "C" and Ctrl + "V") your content from the file saved in Step One.
- Click the Preview.
- Verify each calendar item date, title and description.
- Click Go Back to Data to go back to the edit screen. Or click Insert to import the content.
- Remember to complete a Build in order for your changes to take effect.
I inserted my bulk entry, but I can't find my data. Navigate to the month and year of the data that you inserted. For example, if you inserted events for September 2014, navigate to September 2014.