Service Set, Service Set Tabs and Service Sections. What are they? What's the difference?
- A service set is the foundation for creating your service listing. It's the first step.
- A service set must be assigned to a location in order for it to show in your app.
Service Set Tabs
- You have the option of creating tabs to organize how customers view your services.
- Tabs run across the top of the service set.
- Each tab can contain service sections.
- Each service set tab contains sections (i.e. hair services, massage services, etc.).
- Individual service items are added to the sections.
In this example, one service set ("Our Services") contains all of the service tabs and sections. This service set has a tab for hair services and a tab for massage services. The hair services tab has a section for haircuts and and a section for color. Finally, the haircuts section lists each haircut service item and the color section lists each color service item -- and so on.